Introducing the Re-Leased & Metrikus report, Return to the Office: The Future Now
Together with our friends at Re-Leased, we've put together a comprehensive report exploring the return to the office.
The future of work was always on the horizon, but as we are all too aware, the COVID-19 pandemic pushed the future into the now.
The office as we know it is changing, as are our relationships with the spaces we work in.
As the return to the office begins in earnest in London, we wanted to look at how the shift is going to affect two distinct groups: workers on the one hand, and property owners, developers and asset managers on the other.
- Executive summary
- A brief history of the office
- Employees in the workplace
- Flexibility first
- Seamless collaboration
- Brining home comforts to the office
- Spaces that support productivity
- Safe and healthy buildings
- Information to help return safely
- Adapting to a changing investment environment
- Evaluating asset performance: why metrics must change
- Delivering the services workers now expect
- Transforming the office into a destination
With thanks to our contributors