Customer Success Specialist
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist who can be part of a dynamic operations team. The ideal candidate must be passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. This role is based in London and will report to the Operations Director.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the creative team
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for the client to demonstrate the performance of campaigns; analyse trends in C-Sat/NPS scores to identify areas of improvement
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies
- A portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes)
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Excited at the thought of working in a dynamic startup environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years of experience in customer services
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Excellent time management skills with an innate ability to multitask
- Team player - happy to go the extra mile for your colleagues/team
It is our stated policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
The principles of non-discrimination and equality of opportunity also apply to the way in which staff treat colleagues, visitors, clients, customers, suppliers and former staff members.