Metrikus Limited was formed in May 2019 and provides a Smart Building, Facilities Management service to its clients and via partners to enable real-time monitoring of assets using a bespoke platform.
The range of data that Metrikus monitor within the platform is not considered to be personal or personal/sensitive under the definitions of the GDPR.
Metrikus Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 11956145.
As part of Metrikus’ GDPR preparation the company has reviewed and updated (where necessary) all internal processes, procedures, data systems and documentation to ensure the company GDPR compliant.
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual's consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection
Metrikus Limited also processes personal data to comply with the eight principles of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.