Responsible for the management and execution of all day to day marketing activities across the Indian market, as well as to provide the ‘bridge’ between India and the UK in terms of alignment, consistency and coordination of our brand.
The post holder will work closely with the UK marketing team to coordinate India activities ensuring timeliness of product launches, brand campaigns and other marketing initiatives, paying close attention to the consistency and quality of our message whilst adapting activities to suit local marketplaces.
This is an evolving position. As we develop our sales & marketing reach into India, the responsibilities and the number of reports will evolve.
This is currently a fully remote position.
- Coordination of marketing strategy and activities with the UK team
- Designing and implementing appropriate strategies for the Indian market
- Definition of marketing objectives and KPIs for the Indian market
- Manage communications across India
- Coordination of product launches and other key marketing initiatives
- Timely (monthly) reporting and adherence to budgets and spending limits
- Drive the use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to create community and engagement online. Ensure effective creation and execution of social content and adherence to brand guidelines. Strategically re-purpose relevant content created in the UK
- Write blogs and content which will appeal to the Indian market
- Experience of managing performance goals, KPIs, strategic and tactical plans
- Proven interpersonal influence and presentation skills
- Experience in collaborating with other operating departments to advance business success
- Demonstrable creativity and ability to think differently
- Articulate, numerate, literate and creative with exceptional attention to detail
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about digital and social media.
- Excited at the thought of working in a dynamic startup environment
- 2+ years experience in Marketing
It is our stated policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
The principles of non-discrimination and equality of opportunity also apply to the way in which staff treat colleagues, visitors, clients, customers, suppliers and former staff members.