Metrikus was founded in 2019, using technology that has been in development since 2012. Based in London, we have over 30 employees across the UK, India, Spain, Poland and the US. Our technology started as a live asset map at the 2012 Olympics and grew into a sophisticated digital twin platform with endless IoT integration possibilities.
We were the first company to digitise the built environment in this way, and since then, our digital platform has grown beyond recognition. We raise the bar for smart buildings. We bring great sensors together with even better software to rapidly put their collective data into action, creating safer, more efficient and more cost-effective spaces. Smart building tech is smarter with Metrikus.
We are on the look out for a Platform Specialist. Our ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and with great problem solving skills. They will need to be able to learn quickly and react as the company enters a phase of high growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Training and onboarding new customers on the platform
- Providing first and second level helpdesk support which includes receiving calls, opening and logging helpdesk tickets, addressing issues that can be quickly resolved and routing/escalating trouble tickets to the appropriate resource
- Assist in updating and maintaining Metrikus platform knowledge base
- Attending client facing meetings as our platform expert
- Training new staff members on the platform
- Configuring sensor hardware
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Delivering regular and customised training to individuals within the business and external
- Possessing specialist knowledge of our application and software
- Familiar with basic IT principles including incident and issue management
- Experience with supporting users remotely through email, chat, and phone channels in a fast-paced environment
- Keen interest in hardware and software - particularly, IOT devices.
- Self-starter, initiative taker
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in office & google suite software
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to carry out several tasks at the same time
- Bupa cashback
- Vitality healthcare
- Shopping/entertainment perks through CharlieHR
It is our stated policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
The principles of non-discrimination and equality of opportunity also apply to the way in which staff treat colleagues, visitors, clients, customers, suppliers and former staff members.