Metrikus was founded in 2019, using technology that has been in development since 2012. Based in London, we have over 30 employees across the UK, India, Spain, Poland and the US. Our technology started as a live asset map at the 2012 Olympics and grew into a sophisticated digital twin platform with endless IoT integration possibilities.
We were the first company to digitise the built environment in this way, and since then, our digital platform has grown beyond recognition. We raise the bar for smart buildings. We bring great sensors together with even better software to rapidly put their collective data into action, creating safer, more efficient and more cost-effective spaces. Smart building tech is smarter with Metrikus.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Account Manager team transforms opportunity into action. Focusing across multiple geographical areas, product lines, industries, channel or market segment, the goal is the same: to be customer centric and generate meaningful revenue. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the buildings of satisfied customers.
- Self starter with strong experience in sales with a growth mindset to win new customers and build new business from the ground up
- You will identify, qualify and manage sales opportunities to engage in and build a pipeline of customers and own the full sales cycle processes from lead to close with customers, and partner channels
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Help educate customers on the value of Metrikus throughout the adoption cycle
- You navigate key decision makers to build Metrikus awareness
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Metrikus internal teams to ensure customer success
- You will initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- You will communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal and onboarding
- You will collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Technical Presales, SDR’s, Leadership, Customer Success etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- You will prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- You will monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Provide recommendations based on customer's business needs and usage patterns
- You will conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- You will serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales territory plans
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal, tech, program, and product teams
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that we are reducing time spent in the sales cycle
- 3+ years' successful sales track record of prospecting into new territories, positioning & selling enterprise software solutions
- SAAS experience is a plus not a necessity
- Experience selling data analytics, preferably in the PropTech domain is a bonus
- Proactive and self motivated
- Demonstrate track record of managing complex sales cycles, meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving transactions
- Experience in managing and driving complex opportunities, leveraging partner network, negotiating commercial terms, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
- A team player. We're a typical start-up. We roll up our sleeves and do what has to be done to provide the best possible experience for our customers
- Experience in using a CRM system, experience and working knowledge in Hubspot would be a plus!
- Competitive compensation
- Share option
- Commission bonus
- Employer sponsored private medical
- Private pension
- WFH policy (2 days per week)
Check out our solutions here.