If you are an exceptional problem solver and thrive on producing work that is optimized both in technology and in delivering the best user experience. Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems. Can stitch together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before and uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design then this is the role for you!
- Writing frontend code for the new Metrikus V4 application
- Adding new functionality to the Metrikus dashboard to help users run their business
- When required, assist in the maintenance of existing Metrikus technology
- Build tools for exploring data from multiple sources in a single, easy to use, portal
- Optimising functionality to improve efficiency and enhance the user experience
- Aid design and implementation of the Metrikus API
- Utilise the Metrikus API to generate screens and feedback improvements to the API team
- Working closely alongside other team members within the tech team
- Strong knowledge of CS concept and object-oriented languages
- Experience working with map engine APIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excited at the thought of working in a dynamic startup environment
- 3+ years experience
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
It is our stated policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
The principles of non-discrimination and equality of opportunity also apply to the way in which staff treat colleagues, visitors, clients, customers, suppliers and former staff members.