Metrikus was founded in 2019, using technology that has been in development since 2012. Based in London, we have over 30 employees across the UK, India, Spain, Poland and the US. Our technology started as a live asset map at the 2012 Olympics and grew into a sophisticated digital twin platform with endless IoT integration possibilities.
We were the first company to digitise the built environment in this way, and since then, our digital platform has grown beyond recognition. We raise the bar for smart buildings. We bring great sensors together with even better software to rapidly put their collective data into action, creating safer, more efficient and more cost-effective spaces. Smart building tech is smarter with Metrikus.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for providing solution engineering, technical and functional support to both prospective and current clients in conjunction with the sales team.
Not only will you assist in moving the sales cycle along by developing and delivering compelling and engaging presentations and demonstrations that showcase the Metrikus story, you will also be able to clearly articulate Metrikus’ product’s strengths, benefits, competitive advantages, and overall value to our clients. Through designing, validating, and presenting Metrikus solutions (which might include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party interfaced products), you will be a critical piece in the success of growing our business.
You will also be involved in educating our internal and external customers on our products and applications through presentations, storytelling, and demonstrations. This position requires the candidate to be fluent in English. Spanish language would be a plus.
- Develop a strong understanding of our sales, onboarding and product delivery process, leveraging resources in Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Product & Services to ensure customer success
- Develop, expert level knowledge of Metrikus product, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the Metrikus technology
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within internal sales to include managing and prioritizing sales opportunities
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Metrikus applications to all levels including line of business end users, managers, and "C" level executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: storytelling, needs analysis, value positioning, business justification, closing techniques, presentation skills
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects while empathizing with their business challenges
- Work closely with the product team to return product feedback to inform future product requirements/enhancements
- Pro-actively engage with colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Ability to carefully listen and be able to absorb information and communicate at a senior level up to CxO
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn and grow within a sales organization
- Resilient and tenacious
- Strong communication skills via phone and email and proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- A team player. We're a typical startup. We roll up our sleeves and do what has to be done to provide the best possible experience for our customers
- Proficiency with hubspot or other CRM software, Proposify (Proposals), Lucidcharts (Floorplans) and Kiflo (PRM)
- 3-5+years’ experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer
- SaaS experience essential, PropTech experience a plus
- Comfortable working with APIs via the command line or similar
- Proficiency in working with database technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience that demonstrates technical proficiency and business acumen
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Competitive compensation
- Share option
- Commission bonus
- Employer sponsored private medical
- Private pension
- WFH policy (2 days per week)
Check out our solutions here.