Metrikus was founded in 2019, using technology that has been in development since 2012. Based in London, we have over 30 employees across the UK, India, Spain, Poland and the US. Our technology started as a live asset map at the 2012 Olympics and grew into a sophisticated digital twin platform with endless IoT integration possibilities.
We were the first company to digitise the built environment in this way, and since then, our digital platform has grown beyond recognition. We raise the bar for smart buildings. We bring great sensors together with even better software to rapidly put their collective data into action, creating safer, more efficient and more cost-effective spaces. Smart building tech is smarter with Metrikus.
As Product Owner, you will be sharing the responsibility for providing the team with clarity of vision. You will understand the value of having an end-to-end understanding of how the business operates and the role that data plays in this.
This role is a mixture of customer obsession, best practice, and technology evangelism, balanced with flexibility to change and uncompromising quality of delivery. You will work primarily in scrum teams, defining and executing the Metrikus product roadmap, writing user stories, inputting into the definition of, and owning product KPIs.
- Identifying user problems and user personas
- Defining user stories and acceptance criteria
- Working with the design team to produce mockups for the tech team
- Running user feedback sessions and collating feedback
- Planning and prioritising tasks for upcoming sprints
- Checking newly developed functionality and validating against acceptance criteria
- Supporting the product marketing team during product updates
- Writing release notes
- Providing internal updates to showcase new features
- Creating and maintaining product roadmaps
- Creating and maintaining feature documentation for support articles
- Handling incoming bug reports and confirming any reproduction paths
- Strong knowledge of Agile concepts
- Experience working with Frontend and Backend teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Excited at the thought of working in a dynamic startup environment
- 3+ years' experience
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
- A team player. We're a typical start-up. We roll up our sleeves and do what has to be done to provide the best possible experience for our customers
- Competitive compensation
- Share option
- Private medical
- Private pension
- WFH policy (2 days per week)
Check out our solutions here.