Metrikus was founded in 2019, with headquarters in London. The company provides market-leading software that combines multiple data sources and sensors to provide revolutionary insights, making spaces smarter, safer and more sustainable. We make data accessible and easily understandable, with real-time data, bespoke charts and graphs and analytics all in one pane of glass.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be based in London and will report to the Operations Manager.
Our ideal candidate is a driven and diligent individual - with experience managing multiple projects, suppliers and people. Your role will be to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the projects within the business. As a member of the operations team you will work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Implement an effective end to end project delivery process
- Working with the team to configure hardware and software for deployments
- Work with and manage third party contract partners - ensuring installation and testing meets scope and customer requirements
- Participate in product roadmap reviews and help to improve the Metrikus platform through customer feedback and user experience reviews.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Work with project team (internal and external) to deliver a successful handover of completed project/s
- Scope out opportunities and price projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Spanish is a plus
- Self starter
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with an innate ability to multitask
- Proven working experience within the same or similar role
- Engineering background or working within the building environment is highly desirable
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at using G Suite programmes
- Team player - happy to go the extra mile for your colleagues/team
- Competitive compensation
- Employer sponsored private medical
- Private pension
- WFH policy (2 days per week)
Check out our solutions here.