Sales Development Representative
Metrikus was founded in 2019, using technology that has been in development since 2012. Based in London, we have over 30 employees across the UK, India, Spain, Poland and the US. Our technology started as a live asset map at the 2012 Olympics and grew into a sophisticated digital twin platform with endless IoT integration possibilities.
We were the first company to digitise the built environment in this way, and since then, our digital platform has grown beyond recognition. We raise the bar for smart buildings. We bring great sensors together with even better software to rapidly put their collective data into action, creating safer, more efficient and more cost-effective spaces. Smart building tech is smarter with Metrikus.
Sales Development Representatives find prospects and engage them efficiently before passing them on to Senior Account Executives who aim to seal the deal. This process gives you the ability to focus on being the best at what you do – feeding the pipeline and moving prospects through the sales cycle.
The SDR role is a great way to position yourself on a career growth path, with a real opportunity to progress within the Metrikus global sales team.
- Self starter with strong experience in sales with a growth mindset to win new customers and build new business from the ground up
- Work with designated strategic Account Executives to identify and prioritize key accounts to develop
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams to identify new opportunities as well as following up on lead produced from regular Marketing campaigns
- Ability to research, analyse and map out strategically target customers and approach target persona with value-add content
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects and deliver consistent messaging (social selling) and engage with stakeholders at industry events;
- Contacting, building relationships with and qualifying prospects within the business’ target areas
- Increase the understanding of our company throughout the target organizations, before and during the whole customer journey together with the Business Development team
- Proactively nurture leads, develop a consistent cadence of outbound channels (email, LinkedIn, phone calls, twitter, direct mail, video) to engage with all key stakeholders in every account
- Becoming the guardian of intel gathering and maintaining critical information updated in the company’s CRM
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Ability to carefully listen and be able to absorb information and communicate at a senior level up to CxO
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn and grow within a sales organization
- Resilient and tenacious
- Strong communication skills via phone and email and proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- A team player. We're a typical startup. We roll up our sleeves and do what has to be done to provide the best possible experience for our customers
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in selling data analytics, preferably in the PropTech domain is a bonus
- SAAS experience is a plus not a necessity.
- Experience in using a CRM system, experience and proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
- Affinity for Enterprise Software and knowledge of the IT Industry
- Excitement about outbound calling with a mix of cold and warm leads
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Competitive compensation
- Share option
- Commission bonus
- Employer sponsored private medical
- WFH policy (2 days per week)
Check out our solutions here.