5 ways a building can use smart tech to improve sustainability | IoT and sustainability
What does IoT do?
How can smart sensors increase energy efficiency?
How can smart lights save energy?
How can smart sensors improve occupant health and wellbeing?
Smart sensors monitor key air quality parameters, including temperature, humidity, CO2, total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs) and particulate matter (PM2.5).
- Preventing Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
- Reducing absenteeism
- Future-proofing your space
- Attracting and retaining employees
- Uncovering inefficiencies
Want to become an expert in all things air quality? Check out our article explaining what these parameters actually are and how they might be impacting you.
- Read this article to learn more about how IoT can improve sustainability efforts in the wider world